Common Problems of Carbon Monoxide Detector
1. After being connected to the power, the carbon monoxide detector needs warming up for three minutes. During the three minutes, the user is forbidden to make gas test on the detector. Otherwise, that would cause damaged sensor, prolonged warming up time or changed sensitivity.
2. It's not appropriate to expose the detector to the gas with high concentration which may damage the detector.
3. The user should avoid frequent power outage which may lead to unstable working and fault of the detection element.
After the power connection, why does the infrared detector still not enter the working state?
1. The device is in the state of self checking. It doesn't enter the working state temporarily.
2. Check whether the battery or the power source is connected correctly.
3. Check whether the LED indicator is in the ON state.
4. Check whether the time delay state is correct.
What is the reason for the yellow LED indicator being in normally on state?
This is the indication for low voltage to remind the user to replace the battery.
What is the difference between the wireless and wired passive infrared detectors?
1. The power supply mode for the two products is different. The wireless type product adopts built-in battery for power supply. The wired type product works on the external 9-24V power source.
2. After the alarm, the signal transmission mode is different. The wireless type uses the electric wave emitting mode to send the signal. The wired type transmits the signal via the line.
3. For installing the wireless type and wired type product, the former one doesn't need wiring, and the latter one needs wiring.
4. The wireless type needs to match the wireless host or wireless module for use together. The wired type works with the wired alarm, video door bell or DVR together.
What is the working principle of passive infrared detector?
The human body surface temperature is different from the ambient temperature. During the process of human body movement, the change generated by the temperature difference can be detected by the infrared sensing element, thus triggering the detector to raise the alarm. Meanwhile, for avoiding false alarm, the passive infrared detector divides the detection zone into a certain number of detection areas. When temperature change occurs between the two detection areas, the circuit of the detector triggers a signal pulse. Then, the detector is triggered to give the alarm in line with the signal pulse.